WWW-VL: US HISTORIC PRESERVATION
Click here for:
WWW-VL: History: United
W3 Search Engines
- Research Tools
- Main Map
- Other Maps, including satellite and aerial photographs
- Geographic Finding Aids
- Reference Works
- Archival & Conservation
- Encyclopedias & Thesaurus
- Preservation Resources
- State Preservation Offices -- Selected examples
- Preservation Blogs
- On-Line Texts and Document Collections
- On-Line Journals
- Preservation On-Line the Web Magazine of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Washington, DC
- Funding Institutions
- On-Line Course Materials
- Preservation Directory Online resource for historic preservation, building restoration and cultural resource management in the United States & Canada, Portland, Oregon OR
- Digital Preservation, The Library of Congress, Washington, DC
Preservation Brief 20: The Preservation of Historic Barns, NPS
- Economic Benefits of Preservation Session, "Sustainability and Historic Preservation" , Donovan Rypkema, preservation.org
- Researching a Historic Property, NPS
- LEEDS Green Architecture
- USGBC: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design - LEED Connect with LEED-certified green builders in a new online forum for USGBC members.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design LEED is a leading guide for green building in the United States, including architects, engineers, landscape architects, Wikipedia
Architecture and Design · $1Billion Vail Green Resort Seeks Leed, If approved for development, Ever Vail will be the largest LEED-certified project for resort use, Modern Green Design and Architecture.
First Certified 'Green' Dormitory, Chronicle: 3/26/2004: Constructing a LEED-certified dorm was a learning process
Greener Buildings: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Slated to be the nation's first "green" children's museum, the Brooklyn Children's Museum will be LEED certified.
Jetson Green: Nation's First Multi-Unit LEED-Certified Building aka 53 Standish Street, is the first LEED-H Certified
Hearst Tower LEED Certified in “Gold” Ontario Association of Architects convention, Toronto, Canada
- USGBC: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Connect with LEED-certified green builders in a new online forum for USGBC members.
- Sustainable Design & Green Architecture
WBCM LEED 2.0 Certified Architects by the US Green Building Council, the certification association for green architecture
Related WWW-Virtual Library Sites
RETURN TO USA HISTORY INDEX
Maintained by George Laughead , manager, WWW-VL: WWW-Virtual Library @ www.vlib.us and Kansas Heritage Group.
Thanks to Dr. Lynn H. Nelson, Professor of History Emeritus, University of Kansas, original author, History: The WWW Virtual Library.
Posted: 12 May 2007. Updated: 10 February 2013. Hosted at WWW Virtual Library @ www.vlib.us
(© 2007-2013 George Laughead)
WWW-VL: US Historic Preservation